If you want to spend a Lovely day, watching and admiring the beauty of Nature, or want to go for some sightseeing with someone special then Seneca Lake Wine Trail is an ideal Tour. The trail boasts of a variety and diversity in the quality of wines. From the hardy Native grapes to the classic Vinifera, all types of vines are found in this stretch of 50+ Wineries, located in eastern U.S.A. The splendid view of the sloping hills along with the serene lake, make the sight absolutely breathtaking. The Seneca Lake Wine Tour is excellent for a romantic date; its natural beauty fills the air with romance, adding a dash of intimacy to the date.
The Trail plays a host to a number of Wine tasting events throughout the year. There many Wineries participating in these Events, the Guests can taste the different kinds of Wine and enjoy their stay. Those who love their wine cannot afford to miss the Seneca Wine Trail, because it has a lot to offer, the guests are advised to visit as many Vineyards and taste as many Wines, as they Can.
A list of a few events has been listed below:
- Deck the halls weekend in November and December: This is the ideal time to celebrate the Holiday season while making merry and drinking Wine. 21st to 23rd November and Usually 5th to 7th December are Scheduled for this event. Those who visit the trail, must enjoy the many tastings and collect the collectibles offered at the Seneca Wine trail.
- The bargain bash in January: Unlike the other events, This one does Not require a ticket, it is an annual bash. It includes garage sales, spring cleaning and much more.
- Mid-January Pasta and Wine weekend: 33 Plus Wineries participate in this event. Have some Wine, taste some good pasta, collect a few souvenirs and enjoy a laid-back weekend in the beautiful Seneca Lake Wine Tour.
- Chocolate and Wine Tasting Tours in February:
- Tourists can enjoy a Chauffeur guided Tour in the Seneca Lake Wine Trail and have some delicious chocolate along with some beautiful Wine. It is the ideal time for a chocolate festival, as this event is Usually held during Valentine’s Day. You can gift your Valentine a Lovely Fun filled weekend complete with relaxed environment, good food and a whole lot of romance.
Finger Lakes Transport & Tours provides Your Group with the best tour around Seneca Lake Wine trail, the tour guide will help the guests in making the most of their visit. Since there are a host of events at the Seneca wine trails all throughout the year, SIX can Tour the Lake at any time. The Seneca + Cayuga Lake Wine trails and the Keuka Lake Wine trail can be covered in any tour. The Wine Tourists are never left alone and are guided to the most beautiful locales of the Transport. The tour is easy on the pocket and can be Booked and Financed without any hassle. So next time you plan to visit these Vineyards, make sure you call Finger Lakes Wine Transport +Tours to make your trip, even more Memorable.